Our Website has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement and follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC. § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As such, we will respond to electronic written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA.
In order for us to respond, you must provide us notice in a form that substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the DMCA. Your notice of claimed infringement must be a written and include ALL of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
In case no that there is no written notice, or the received notice does not meet these required elements, we will not honor your request and are not required by law to do so.
Once Proper Infringement Notification is Received, It is Company’s policy:
- To remove or disable access to the infringing material
- To notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material
- Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system.
- Company will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
If you believe your copyrighted material is being infringed on our Website, please contact us immediately by using this contact form.